A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Cruz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar A Cruz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Oscar Cruz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Cruz practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.