A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Cruz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar A Cruz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Oscar Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Cruz practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.