A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Dellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Dellinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar David Dellinger MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar D. Dellinger practice?
- Dr. Oscar Dellinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Dellinger practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Geriatric Doctors, Denver Addiction Specialists, and Denver Hospice & Palliative Specialists.