Dr. Oscar Depaz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 13th, 2012
very frustrated!
I'm so frustrated I could just scream.. it took me so long to get in to see a pain doctor and once in I can't seem to get back in to get results of all the test they required before treatment. I really liked Dr. De Paz he was very nice and explained what was going on and had a very pleasant bedside manner and seemed very knowledgeable as to what my problem was. I thought finally I'll get some relief for this pain! but after sending me for test it's been weeks now and I can't seem to even get them to return my calls. I call and they transfer me to someone else where I get a voice mail, I leave a message and no one returns the call I've called and called only to get the same response finally after calling many times they returned my call only to transfer me to yet someone else where I got voice mail again and the whole wait thing started over.. she finally calls back and transfers me back to the person that transferred me to her and again I get voice mail and a promise they will contact me by the end of the day.. of course they did not and next morning I get voice mail again. I really don't understand the problem where I went for test is just across the street so I know they can get the results if they wanted to and it's been weeks.I get the feeling that the doctor is good but the staff really just doesn't follow up and doesn't care about the patient they're just showing up and putting in the time and could care less about the care the patient receives or if they are cared for at all. I was so excited when I got the appointment that finally I'd get some relief I've lived with pain for so long .. but Dr. DePaz's staff has me wondering if I'll ever get treatment, on my last visit I sat and waited to see the doctor and heard all about what they got for Christmas and who came over to eat but heard them discuss nothing about patient care and business.

June 16th, 2011
Dr. Depaz's assebly line.
I have been seeing Dr. Depaz since 1996 and have observed his personal attention and care decrease drastically. You are just a number and revenue for his pocket. You would think that having been a patient of his for 15yrs that he would take at least a few minutes out of his schedule to see how you are doing? He has his physicians assists come in ask how you are without really caring when you tell them and if you take more than 10min of there time you see them getting anxious to get you your medications and get you out of the ofc. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone he does not care about the patient only about the money he gets paid.

April 25th, 2011
Expert Knowledge
This doctor was very pleasant and helpful for my parents. I now get to see his knowledge first hand with my own care.

June 21st, 2010
Very knowledgeable and curteous.