Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Surgeon

Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Mendez is awesome, would highly recommend him!

Sep 10th, 2015

Dr. Mendez is amazingly compassionate and caring. He listens when other doctors don't. Neurologists are not known for their bedside manner, but Dr. Mendez is not only smart, but makes his patients feel like they are being well cared for and taken seriously.

Best Neurologist, EVER!!! show details Best Neurologist, EVER!!!
by Deborah (Debbye) Johnson on Sep 5th, 2015

My appointment with, Dr. Mendez, was exceptional. His knowledge, bedside manner, and treatment plan, were exceptional, as well. I am confident, he is taking me down the right path, to improve my quality of life. I suffer from RLS, and he seems to be very knowledgeable. Most of the time, I dread medical appointments, however; that will NOT be the case with Dr. Mendez. We need more doctors like, him!!! I just went to him, last week, so there was no follow up, however; he told me to call him to report my progress to him, in 3 weeks. I thought that was most caring!!!

Especialista en Infidelidad show details Especialista en Infidelidad
May 19th, 2015

Alta experiencia con más de 1 año

Feb 11th, 2015

Excellent physician, spends a lot of time with me, patiently answers questions, presents viable options, wonderful to follow up, shows genuine concern, also has an excellent staff

Feb 9th, 2015

He worked me in STAT with a medical problem. Great doctor. I would highly recommend.

Happy to have doctor as my neurologist show details Happy to have doctor as my neurologist
by Linda Nordquist on Dec 15th, 2014

Dr. Mendez was referred to me by my GP soon after moving to TN. He asked about my history, symptoms and medications. With his gentle, professional manner he didn't feel like a stranger. Doctor even diagnoised a new problem I didn't even know I had. He took care of the referral and continues to follow up with me. Doesn't get any better than that!

Guiding us through Parkinson's show details Guiding us through Parkinson's
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. Mendez is treating my Dad for Parkinson's Disease. I bring Dad to his visits and Dr. Mendez is gentle, thorough, and attentive to our observations and concerns. Dr. Mendez takes the time to explain to us the natural progression of this disease as we journey through it.

Apr 29th, 2009

The best Dr. for patients with multiple sclerosis ever. Caring and willing to find out more information on trials and off label meds. Very easy to get along with and more like a friend!

Nov 12th, 2008