A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Enriquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Enriquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Olfindo Enriquez MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar O. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Enriquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Enriquez practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Port Arthur, TX.
See Beaumont Internists.