A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Enriquez is Excellent. Dr. Enriquez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enriquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar O. Enriquez practice?
Dr. Oscar Enriquez practices Internal Medicine near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX.
See Port Arthur Internists.