Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Escobar
Dr. Oscar Escobar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Escobar is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. Dr. Escobar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Escobar has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Oscar Escobar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Hala Tfayli
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi
Dr. Amanda Flint
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Ingrid Libman
Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi22