Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Estalilla
Dr. Oscar Estalilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Estalilla is affiliated with Charleston Area Medical Center-Memorial Hospital, Putnam General Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Estalilla has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Oscar Estalilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.
Dr. Richard Naturale
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Charleston, WV 0 mi8
Dr. Harry Chang
Charleston, WV 0 mi45
Dr. Shayna Tomchin
Pathology, General Practice
Charleston, WV 0 mi13