Learn more about Dr. Oscar Frick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Frick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Frick, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Lionel Frick FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar L. Frick practice?
- Dr. Oscar Frick has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Frick practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Allergists, San Francisco Pediatricians, and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.