A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Frick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Frick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Frick, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Lionel Frick FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar L. Frick practice?
- Dr. Oscar Frick has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Frick practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Allergists, San Francisco Pediatricians, and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.