A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Frick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Frick is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Frick, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans