A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Galvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Galvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galvis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Galvis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvis graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Enrique Galvis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Galvis practice?
- Dr. Oscar Galvis has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Galvis practices Psychiatry near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Psychiatrists.