A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Garfein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Garfein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Garfein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Garfein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Garfein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Garfein practice?
- Dr. Oscar Garfein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Garfein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.