A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Giron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Giron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Giron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giron graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Soriano Giron MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar S. Giron practice?
- Dr. Oscar Giron has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Giron practices Internal Medicine near Grayslake, IL.
See Grayslake Internists.