inactive

Oscar J Gonzalez-Vera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 27th, 2013
You will b in the clinic for 5 hours bf you even get seen,, then the Dr will accuse you of being on drugs as he is giving you the sedation. Once that has set in,, he will hit you on your leg if you make any noise bc he doesn't use lidocaine to numb the cervix.. He has mental issues and the state needs to evaluate him.

October 22nd, 2009
The doctor was cool. At first he didn't say to much in the exam room but after the exam he brought me into his office and talked with me about me. I felt so comfortable. Yeah, he'll be my regular doctor from now on

August 23rd, 2009
Very Happy with this Doctor
Not a posh office, but much happier with him than previous doctors in more upscale area. I am middle-aged and use him for well woman yearly. Going on 4 years now. He got me through menopause when all the experts and specialists in the med center had been telling me for years to just deal with it. Honestly, for me, he was a godsend.

April 12th, 2009
Complaint to the Medical Board & Get this A** License Cancelled...
Do anything but go to this place. This doctor is a disgusting man. He does not respect woman (Forget about a Doctor Respecting his patient). Do not go anywhere this place. I am in the process of filing a formal written complain against this doctor and his office.