Dr. Oscar Grablowsky MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Atlanta, GA

December 27th, 2014
This Doctor is the True Rear Admiral!
I have used Dr G several times over the past 20 years and have found him a true expert in his specialty. I can say with certainty that if he has not seen it, it probably does not exist. Dr G takes time with his patients and answers all questions thoroughly. His staff is excellent at follow up & is 1st class. If you have a colon or rectal problem, this is the go to guy in Atlanta.

June 8th, 2014
He saved my life. He was concerned, compassionate, with kind bedside manner. Genuine, skilled, thoughtful, conservative in his approach and after many surgeries at the hands of another reckless, arrogant surgeon who wouldn't listen or validate any of my concerns, Dr. G was and is still my hero. He is golden.

March 14th, 2014
One of the most memorable people i have ever met.
I met Dr. "G" over 30 years ago, when I had my abdominal surgery. He returned me to good health and has helped me in many ways over the years. I remember him walking through the snow from his home to the hospital to check on me after my operation. I'll never forget that. I have several related medical conditions and I can always depend on Dr. G to help me sort them out and give a wise referral.