A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, Va
- Dexter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Hernan Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.