A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Southern Healthcare
- Inova Fairfax Hospital, Falls Church, Va
- Dexter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Hernan Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar H. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dexter, MO.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.