A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Henderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Leon Henderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Oscar Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Henderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons.