3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient care show details patient care
by pauline carter on Mar 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of DR> Hernandez for over 15 years, he always put patient needs before anything else, I did my weight loss program with him and I am very happy and satisfied- I would recommend

Aug 9th, 2013

The doctor is the best

Thorough professional detail oriented show details Thorough professional detail oriented
by Peter Lounsbury on Jun 17th, 2013

You may wait bit to see Dr Hernandez, but when are the that he sacrificed quality for speed you'll be glad he's your doctor. Personally, I just bring my kindle for my visits on the outside chance he is running behind with patients. I am sitting in his office right now because he went out of his way to see my. daughter who lives in another state and I am very grateful that Dr Hernandez made my priority his priority.

by Jessica Fernandez on Jun 12th, 2013

I liked this doctor very much. His staff was very kind to me as I waited. It was a bit of time for a wait, but this is the same way for all doctors and there is no other way around it. I have read the other reviews about this doctor, but I find them to be false. He was very informative and respectful.

DO NOT GO HERE!!! BEWARE!! show details DO NOT GO HERE!!! BEWARE!!
Sep 19th, 2011

Today, I went in as a walk in (I am a current patient) and the Dr Gil that seen me the week prior was not in. But The medications I was given was not doing well with me and I had to revisit the ER and told the front people so and that the people in ER advised me to go see my physician to fix the meds. I waited 4 1/2 hours and I suffer from anxiety/stress/HBP. My mother that accompanied me seeing my state I was in fatigued need of medication etc..she told the nurse/assist how much longer for a moment to speak to doctor Hernandez because my meds are all messed up. Apparently he did not like nor agree with the fact she did that and he kicked us out of his office called my mother of 80 years vulgar name and in the end made my situation worse. I am trying to pursue as much as possible to report this doctor I do not wish for anyone else to go through what I went through today! And the items they use are very old fashioned not up to date and not clean in the manor of taking care of patients!! Dr Oscar Hernandez is very unethical, foul mouthed and does not care about his patients!!! I reported him to my insurance AvMed and all. I will make sure everyone knows how rude and terrible this doctor is and can be and does not care about who he treats!!!

Dr. Do it all show details Dr. Do it all
Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Hernandez has his practice too spread out (weightloss center, sleep apnea center,internal medicine, pediatrics, and I think I saw some new RX while u wait service? He and his staff overbook their patients, resulting in ridiculously long waits (with appts.)Staff supervision is almost none which in my many visits resulted in ineffiency of typical office duties.In addition, I don't feel his sometime strong personality and ego allows him to really empathize my feelings or concerns regarding my health. I would not refer anyone I cared about to this practice.