Learn more about Dr. Oscar Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Hines, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hines has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Joe Hines MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Hines practice?
- Dr. Oscar Hines has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Hines practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.