A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Jaime Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Hernandez practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.