A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Kurzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Kurzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Kurzer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzer graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Kurzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Kurzer MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Kurzer practice?
- Dr. Oscar Kurzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Kurzer practices Urology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Urologists.