Dr. Oscar Kurzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Kurzer?

11 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 14th, 2013

If I could give him a negative 5 I would!

I have been to many doctors in my life but this one has to be the WORST ever. I arrived on time to my appointment and still had to wait in a small waiting room for 2 1/2 hours. Mind you, the very rude and unprofessional receptionist was skipping me like rocks on water, calling other patients in who had arrived after me. I finally was lead into the examining room after asking me for a urine test/sample. 15 minutes later the doctor comes in talking to me in Spanish (I am Hispanic but I do speak Spanish as my first language), He asked what my symptoms were. I was was telling him in my rusty Spanish what was going on while he rudely kept interrupting me and arguing my case without even knowing what I went in for. I had taken documents of lab work and Ultrasound and he kept arguing about what was even written on them. Then he proceeded to correct me with my Spanish. I told him I was not there for a Spanish lesson but for help with my condition which he kept on disputing what the tests were showing. Let me remind you again this is my first visit to this "doctor". I then was told that I was "aggressive" because my patience with this man had grown thin with his rudeness and unwillingness to LISTEN. I then went to show him what my GP and an Endocrinologist had said about my lab work and he squirmed over and said "Don't hit me". I was appalled. I then told him that I was unwilling to continue the consultation and grabbed my paper work to leave. Before I left I told him how unprofessional and unsympathetic he was to my condition, told him I was going to write up a bad report on websites about my experience to his reply..."Ooooooo your going to write a bad report on me". If you are looking for a Urologist that will listen and has bedside manners this trash is NOT IT. I highly recommend you go somewhere else.

February 2nd, 2017