A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- Medical Arts Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar L Garcia MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Oscar Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Garcia practices Forensic Pathology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Pathologists.