A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Lazcano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Lazcano, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazcano graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Lazcano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Lazcano MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Lazcano practice?
- Dr. Oscar Lazcano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Lazcano practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Bryan Pathologists.