Plastic Surgeons

99 N La Cienega Blvd
Ste 106
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-652-4000
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Best doctor ever!  |  show details
by Melissa S. on May 29th, 2014

I will only let Dr. leal do my plastic surgery! He did my nose, chin and breasts and all of them are beautiful! He listened to all of my questions (i had long lists of questions) and really made me comfortable and confident with his answers. He really cares about his patients and I am so happy I found him!

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
by Kate on Nov 2nd, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Not only is he rude and unprofessional but he cancels appointments at the last minute and doesn't bother to tell his patents that the appointment is canceled. Then you drive to his office only to find that the office is closed during normal business hours and even though you have an appointment. Do not see the doctor. You will regret it.

|  Best Surgeon Around!  |  show details
by Kimmi on Jul 5th, 2013

Dr. Leal is by far the best surgeon around. I've had several procedures done in his office. One of which was reconstruction surgery due to another plastics surgeon's horrible job. I have referred over a dozen people to him. Everyone was beyond pleased with him. He's very knowledgeable, compassionate, patient, & honest. He takes time with you during your visit. After your surgery he'll be one of the 1st people you see helping his staff unlike other plastic surgeons. He's worked on many people I know from breast, nose, eyes, Botox, Lipo. I can't say enough of how satisfied I am with his service. His staff is also great especially Bill. You'll be extremely happy that you choose him.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

I personally had a bad experience. I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Leal and now I am having to get a revision rhinoplasty.

|  patient  |  show details
by I.s.m on Jun 3rd, 2013

I have a very bad experience its more like a plastic surgery go wrong I had my nose done 8 years ago until this moment I'm lookin for a plastic surgent to fix it.

|  I love my surgeon  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I head about Dr. Leal from two different friends of mine, unknown to one another. I had wanted to have work done on my nose for a long time. After years of researching, I came to Dr. Leal. After a free consultation, I went ahead with the procedure, and could not be happier with the results! There was almost no pain, less than a normal headache. Dr. Leal has been amazing at every step of the way, and I highly recommend him and his excellent staff! (P.S. The procedure was very affordable.)

|  The Best  |  show details
by Chris Sutton on Jan 14th, 2011

I had My pec done by Dr Leal in 2001 and still very happy with the result, Then back in 2002 went back to get my abs etched and had another problem free surgery.

|  Most amazing Doctor  |  show details
by allvs31 on Apr 6th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`ve been wanting breast augmentation since I was a little girl. I`m a very picky person, very picky...and I finally decided to get them done at 25 years old. It took me forever to decide because I was never sure what doctor to go by..until I saw 2 girls from my old school who had breast implants. I asked them who did it, and they both said Dr. Oscar Leal...and that`s when I knew. It`s been a month now, and I am so absolutely happy with them. Whoever has seen me, has said this is one of the nicest breast implants they`ve seen. Indeed!! He is awesome and very friendly, and the price is very reasonable!

by lizvazquez on Nov 3rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

In 2005 I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 125 pounds in 9 months. and two years later now in need of a tummy tuck, tighting of the muscles. I was highly recommended to Dr. Ieal by a friend and a doctor who had saw his work. I went in and talked to

by fabgirl1 on Sep 7th, 2008 on citysearch.com

he is amazing i couldn't agree more with the others. he is honest and knows what he is doing i have had my breast done and love em!!

by Member25 on Jul 11th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I got my breast implants by him and he is one of the best plastic surgeons ever. He is very friendly and gives you the best advice on what size will best fit your body. My breasts look amazing? they are perky, round and just Fabulous . Exactly how i wante

by brito on Sep 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

AWESOME Dr. and caring person. I have had lipo, thigh tuck, implants, and tummy tuck all within 2 years and have ALWAYS been pleased. The only surgery I was not satisfied with were my implants,but that was a matter of personal choice and not because he d

by hairqueen on Feb 18th, 2003 on citysearch.com

oscar leal did a wonderful job on my breast implants. they are the perfect size and look very natural.