Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

by Tina on Jul 10th, 2016

Service was outstanding, facilities were great, Dr., provided outstanding service. Staff was very helpful, accessible and friendly always able to help. Nothing but excellent things to recommend about this Dr., and his staff.

Best doctor in town show details Best doctor in town
by Y. Garza on May 27th, 2016

I do not agree about the negative comments about this doctor, he did nothing but spent time with my mother asked her questions, was very patient with her, exceptional bedside manners, most importantly he explained the problems with my mother. No other doctor in town , was able to give us any answers on my mothers condition He did, he is an exceptional physician, dedicated to his practice what is amazing is how this doctor has been able to keep educating himself on other fields like stem cells, bio-identical hormones and other areas Thank you Dr, for your outstanding support to our community. Y garza God bless you

COMPLETE FRAUD show details COMPLETE FRAUD
Jan 4th, 2016

I can say from experience working for Dr. Lightner he ask alot of questions about your health and ask questions maybe most doctors don't ask but he is a FRAUD. He only does this so it opens a window for him to BILL your insurance that he treated you for what he asked you about which he hasn't! He says everone has allergy's and tries to do the allergy test on them so he can BILL YOUR INSURANCE $5000.00 and he tells you you wont have to pay anything. He puts wrong diagnostic codes so insurance takes it and he gets paid more. I would do it for him cause he told us to. His staff has no idea whats going on there. HIS WIFE IS A COMPLETE FAKE AND FRAUD and does WITCH CRAFT. Again speaking from experience cause I worked there. They fire people if they don't agree in the scams that they do or if you question if things are being done legally. He is being investigated by the FBI for insurance fraud, his wife from Amigo Staffing is being watched for hiring illegals and underpaying them and giving them fake ids and cashing there checks at her ex husbands check cashing business. You say Dr Lightner cares and is great. Yea he cares on stealing your money and creating fraud. Don't get me wrong sometime he is a good Doctor and does care and helps you but it is once and a blue moon now cause is NEW WIFE is brain washing him having him kick out his kids on the street alone. I am telling you they are bad news!!

by Benavided on Oct 19th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

Outstanding Dr. Best in Laredo show details Outstanding Dr. Best in Laredo
by Sylvia on Jul 15th, 2015

Doctor Lightner is a great physician I had an emergency with my daughter and he took care of her right away ! His staff were all helpful professional made us feel at ease. My daughter has an accident at home we took her to the emergency room and we waited at doctors hospital for hours the emergency room doctor and staff sent us home saying that my baby would get better and she got worse . We then contacted doctor Lightner"s office and his staff scheduled my daughter right away. Outstanding service, great bedside manners, made us feel special and moreso because of my daughter accident I can't believe the hospital emergency room couldn't help my daughter and this doctor was able to take care of the issue. I truly recommend anyone that is sitting in the emergency room for hours to take the time and call doctor Lightner office as he can take care of emergencies way better that the hospitals Thank you Dr. Lightner for being one of the few physicians in town that shows you really care about your patients ! You took care of my little girl

by Kevin on Apr 19th, 2015

I have read some of the reviews in this website and I find it very difficult to believe what the other reviews say about this doctor. I am from up north don't know anybody in Laredo Texas I had an emergency a month ago and went to the emergency room waited for 9 hours they let me go from the ER stating there was nothing wrong with me (after experiencing chest pain for more than 24 hours) the hospital still sent me home. All alone and without anybody In Laredo, a co- worker recommended Dr. Lightner to me so there I went to see him at his office not only did he explained what was wrong with me but he took the pain away. He sat with me examined me asked me a lot of questions about my health, personal questions, he even asked how my sex life was ! I sat there in his office thinking to myself no other doctor had ever asked me so many questions in my life ! I know now that he is one of the very few doctors that still practices medicine old school and has the outstanding bedside manners . He took care of me and even gave me his cell number in case of an emergency I had never seen service like this before anywhere else in the U.S. I thank you doctor lightner for helping get through that though time in my life God bless !

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr. Lightner is a great doctor! He really cares and has a great sense of humor and tells it as it is. No sugarcoating with him as he wants the best for you. Very much recommended!!!!

There are still a few good doctors! show details There are still a few good doctors!
by Joe on Jan 1st, 2015

Waited for about 45 min Worth the wait accurate diagnosis, I was surprised of how detailed this doctor is and the amount of time he spends with his patients . Extremely thorough, made sure he touched basis on my overall health. Went in to get help for depression and came out of his office feeling optimistic and positive. I switched doctor already and I have recommended him to my co- workers and family It is very hard to find a physician that spends time with you and listens to you as a patient and as a person Staff a little slow / but over all outstanding service

Denise show details Denise
by Denise on Oct 22nd, 2014

Doctor Lightner thanks for treated my mother "s bronchitis No other doctor provides you with outstanding medical Care. Doctor Lightner and his staff took care of my mothers infection and provided her with an in treatment in his office My sisters and I are extremely appreciative to have Dr. Lightner as family doctor :). God bless you

liars and thieves show details liars and thieves
by juan Acosta on Mar 21st, 2014

I barely saw the dr. He ordered 3500$ of tests and then claimed I came beck two months later which was impossible because I moved 16 hours away.

Do NOT go to this doctor! show details Do NOT go to this doctor!
Dec 20th, 2013

This was the worst experience in an office I've ever had. Extreamly unprofessional. Inadequate staff, possibly false certifications. Please find another doctor. If I could give less than a one star review I would!

Three Hour Wait and No Doctor show details Three Hour Wait and No Doctor
Mar 20th, 2012

The staff took vitals, questionnaire and put me in the exam room. No one if any other patients are in the office. Three hours into it I ask how much longer and am informed the doctor is not in the office but would be back "Soon".I asked what "soon" met and was met with a blank stare.Walked out.

Among the worst show details Among the worst
Mar 1st, 2012

Lied on billing, wrong diagnosis, unprofessional and unethical