Family Physicians

9802 McPherson Rd
Unit 108
Laredo, TX 78045
956-726-0501
Locations and availability (4)

1.5

|  Dr and his "New Wife" should be investigated  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2014

His credentials should be suspended, revoked or removed pronto! I use to work at his facility and was fired because his new wife is a complete fraud and it was brought to her attention and so she gave me and others the boot for no legitimate reason!!!! He bills for exams that weren't ever done, he orders tests/labs to get more money and he leaves on false emergencies just to get quick sex and lunch with his horrible wife while his patients are left waiting in exam rooms for hours upon hours!!!! Someone needs to investigate him and do something about it now! Do not see this dr or his facility. He has minors working there with no real licenses and he's hired people from Mexico and gives them huge titles with no credentials what so ever.

|  liars and thieves  |  show details
by juan Acosta on Mar 21st, 2014

I barely saw the dr. He ordered 3500$ of tests and then claimed I came beck two months later which was impossible because I moved 16 hours away.

|  Do NOT go to this doctor!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2013

This was the worst experience in an office I've ever had. Extreamly unprofessional. Inadequate staff, possibly false certifications. Please find another doctor. If I could give less than a one star review I would!

|  worse place ever  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Speaking from hands on there. Its the worse place to go. Doctor is a liar, coward, an a complete fraud. He lies about not being there when he is there. Under pays his employees. Has people that have no licenses working for him an illegal employees. Delude the botox he uses. Like i said complete fraud!!

|  Three Hour Wait and No Doctor  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

The staff took vitals, questionnaire and put me in the exam room. No one if any other patients are in the office. Three hours into it I ask how much longer and am informed the doctor is not in the office but would be back "Soon".I asked what "soon" met and was met with a blank stare.Walked out.

|  Among the worst  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Lied on billing, wrong diagnosis, unprofessional and unethical

|  No refills  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I had to find a different doctor when he left the Bulverde area for which I wasn't informed of until January. It will take the insurance company until March 1 to get me included in on the health care program I have run out of high blood pressure medicine and the doctor will NOT refill my prescription until I can see a another doctor March 1. HOW IRRESPONSIBLE IS THAT!!

|  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

Emptied out his office building in Bulverde, TX and locked the doors overnight leaving employees without a job and wondering about their paychecks, and patients having to get their medical records from an office in Laredo. Cowards...