A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Lindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Lindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindo
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Lindo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindo graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Lindo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Javier Lindo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Lindo practice?
- Dr. Oscar Lindo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Oscar Lindo practices Family Medicine near Weeki Wachee, FL.