A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Lirio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Lirio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lirio graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lirio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Crisostomo Lirio MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Lirio practice?
- Dr. Oscar Lirio has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Lirio practices Surgery near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Surgeons.