A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Marroquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Marroquin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marroquin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Marroquin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Marroquin, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marroquin graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marroquin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Clemente Marroquin MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Marroquin practice?
- Dr. Oscar Marroquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Marroquin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.