A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Marroquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Marroquin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marroquin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Marroquin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Marroquin, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marroquin graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marroquin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Clemente Marroquin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Marroquin practice?
- Dr. Oscar Marroquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Marroquin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.