A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Mayer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Mayer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Henry Mayer MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar H. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Oscar Mayer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Mayer practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Riverton, NJ.
See Voorhees Pulmonologists.