A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Mayer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar H. Mayer practice?
Dr. Oscar Mayer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Riverton, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians, Voorhees Pulmonologists, and Voorhees Critical Care Practitioners.