Dr. Oscar Mayer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Mayer?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 8th, 2015

Waste of time

Dr. Mayer had his mind made up before the appointment started. He didn't listen to a single thing I was saying. My pharmacist advised not to fill my prescription citing the dosage was too much. She pharmacist provided evidence that even adults don't take that much of said drug. The CHOP association doesn't excuse you from patient service and proper due diligence. I recently moved in the area and needed to change doctors after seeing Dr. Mayer twice, I will now make a 100 mile commute to see my old doctor.

September 29th, 2014