Dr. Oscar Mendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Mendez?

September 24th, 2017

Very smart Dr

I like the office

December 21st, 2016

Don't hold your breath waiting for a call back or a reply to any request for documentation

I am a relatively new patient of Dr. Mendez. I Have yet to actually meet the doctor, as he is never in the office and you are always treated by a Physicians Asst. and not an actual Doctor. Although the service I got from Maria, the Physicians Asst. is great, the actual follow up from anyone in the office is HORRIBLE. Essentially the doctor has taken on way too many patients. I should have known this, when I opened the door to the waiting room the first time and saw about 20 people waiting. Overall the staff is very pleasant and courteous. However, I am not paying for just a courteous staff, I would like it if they did their jobs and actually sent you the information you request without having to wait and or call numerous times to get it. They certainly don't wait long to process your co-payment on your Debt card.. Overall good care, but horrible f/ by staff.

September 12th, 2016

explain everything

January 30th, 2016

Very nice staff and the most important good Dr

December 16th, 2014

Happy to have Dr. Mendez as my neurologist.

Referred to Dr Mendez by my GP soon after arriving in TN and looking for a replacement neurologist. He was great! He reviewed my history, medications and overalll symptoms. His professional & gentle manner made me feel comfortable even though he was a stranger to me. And, doctor recognized a problem I didn't even know I had. He made the appropriate referrals and got me the additional help I needed. Doesn't get any better than that.

May 5th, 2014

Unprofessional

Hopefully someone actually reads this. I had to change my appointment date, they were too busy so the nurse called me back. When I showed up for my new appointment I was told I didn't have one, I was a no show for the previous appointment. In the mean time I had blood work done, I was called and told I have high cholesterol, ok fine. On the day of my new appointment that didn't exist I was told to go ahead and speak to some one about my cholesterol. I was instructed to speak to Marjorie, she turned out to be the phlebotomist, she then pointed at my chart and my numbers and said we are sending in a prescription for you. End of that appointment, I went up to the desk to schedule an appointment where I could actually speak to a doctor or PA about my condition, again the girl was too busy and I should call to make an appointment. I did call and make an appointment WITH A DIFFERENT DOCTOR'S OFFICE. Save yourself the time and energy it takes to get bad health care. Go somewhere else. Wait time is approximately 45 minutes to an hour.

January 25th, 2012

Juan

Dr. Mendez is prompt, courteous and takes time to ask questions and explains in detailed any information he has to give you....

September 25th, 2011

excelent professional

November 25th, 2010

the best

very professional and confidential....

August 10th, 2009

excelent

very profesional and he really take care of you..

April 15th, 2009

he is very good dr also he speak spanish and english

February 6th, 2017