The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Mendoza-Calix
Dr. Oscar Mendoza-Calix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Mendoza-Calix is affiliated with Pan American Hospital, Hallandale Surgical Center and South Shore Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Mendoza-Calix has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Mendoza-Calix has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Oscar Mendoza-Calix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Naaman Abdullah
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Miami, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Aline Nguyen
Miami, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Mark Eisenfeld
Miami, FL 0.01 mi9