A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar James Moore MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Oscar Moore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Oscar Moore practices Internal Medicine near , .