A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar J. Moore practice?
Dr. Oscar Moore practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.