A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Morffi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Morffi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Morffi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Morffi graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morffi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Morffi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Morffi practice?
- Dr. Oscar Morffi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Morffi practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.