A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar O Perez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar O. Perez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Perez practices Family Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, KY.
See Lexington Family Physicians.