inactive

Oscar Ochoa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Ochoa
Dr. Ochoa and his staff were amazing. He is a brilliantly talented surgeon and a kind, compassionate, and supportive professional. Dr. Ochoa and his entire staff conveyed calmness to me as a patient during difficult times. Based on my experience, his tone and manner with patients is excellent. He took the time to thoroughly explain procedures and options so that I and my family understood the entire process. Without reservation, I would highly recommended Dr. Ochoa and PRMA to anyone who is faced with similar decisions about their health.

May 5th, 2016
MD
Very pleased with reconstruction results. The care provided by Dr. Ochoa and his staff was excellent.

April 26th, 2016
Happy with results
Dr.ochoas kind , compassionate manner put me at peace. Other doctors are impresse with his work. He was a blessing in my cancer journey and , I would recommend him to anyone .

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Ochoa has been a blessing to me. He has been reassuring throughout my journey in my breast reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. When i could not see the whole picture he reassured me that all would be good. I am so pleased at how i look after my revision surgery. No matter how much time i needed to talk to him on followups he stayed answered my questions and showed so much compassion. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing reconstruction.

December 29th, 2015
KCB
I would definitely choose Dr.Ochoa again for my health needs if I needed too. I'm very pleased with his services. My outcome was amazing. I liked how he takes his time to explain the possible procedures there is. I would recommend his services to anyone needing breast reconstruction. His nurse Crystal is also amazing..

March 10th, 2015
Blessed to be your patient
Dr. Ochoa and Crystal have been so amazing and made this part of my journey better than expected. They always explained everything thoroughly. excellent bed side manor and so genuinely nice.

July 16th, 2013
Awesome Surgeon!
Dr. Ochoa was my surgeon for my breast reconstruction with DIEP flap. I'm really happy with the outcome and would recommend him to anyone. He and his team are the great! Nurses and hospital staff also very good!

August 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor
He did my reconstruction and has a wonderful bedside manner. I felt really cared for an protected.