A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar Olson practice?
Dr. Oscar Olson practices Family Medicine near North Baltimore, OH.
See North Baltimore Family Physicians.