A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Olson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Olson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar C Olson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar C. Olson practice?
- Dr. Oscar Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Olson practices Family Medicine near North Baltimore, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Leipsic, OH.
See North Baltimore Family Physicians.