Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oscar Oropeza
Dr. Oscar Oropeza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Wales, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oropeza is affiliated with Lake Wales Medical Center, Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center and Heart of Florida Hospital. Dr. Oropeza has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Oscar Oropeza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Oscar Oropeza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Caroline Honculada
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lake Wales, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Humberto Henriquez
Lake Wales, FL 0.08 mi37
Dr. Arif Rehman
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Lake Wales, FL 0.08 mi25