A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Osorio, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Osorio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Udrinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Osorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Osorio MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Osorio practice?
- Dr. Oscar Osorio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Osorio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Lady Lake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.