Dr. Oscar Pakier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Pakier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2016

Spoke to him on the phone, described my symptons, said I didnt want to spend the money unless he COULD help me, made apt, had proof of the medicine I have been taking for 15 years, refused to prescribe it, during our sessions he would ask me a question write down my answer, asked me the exact same question 5 mins later, the best part, he told me first session was $500, each session thereafter was $90 but then for the second session he told me it was $190.00 I was shocked because $90 is the going rate for this type of doctor in this area but I paid him as he held my prescription hostage. And when I did pay him cash, he put it right in his wallet! No thank you.

April 19th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Gives up easily and is of little help.

July 10th, 2015

The boring doctor

He looks down and doesn't look at you. In other words doesn't care. Asks you the same questions over and over again like a robot. He scribbles on his notes and looks at his watch. Prescribes medication in a dangerous way that can land you in a mental hospital. The only good thing he returns calls that's it. He doesn't give you hope and doesn't believe you will ever get better nor is he willing to lower the medication if you ask. Stay away from him.

June 30th, 2015

I have seen this doctor for many years and is a true professional. His administrative staff is excellent.

October 3rd, 2013

Very unprofessional

Oscar Pakier is the most unprofessional person I have ever experienced with. He is extremely rude and uncaring. I have been to him 3 times and all of my appointments with him have been an awful experience. I urge people not to make any appointments with him. Any other therapist would be better than him. Take from me that he is not a man of help!

June 15th, 2012

This psychiatrist needs a psychiatrist!

For a man whose sub-specialty is geriatrics, one would think he could speak in an audible voice. He was so obsessed with the whereabouts of his pen(s) and papers, he could barely focus on the task at hand-- his patient. He was in and out of his seat, office, and chair so often that the entire appointment was dysfunctional. However, in the end, he did concur with the 7 previous diagnosis.

February 17th, 2011

patient

helped me very difficult problems others could not figure out

February 17th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

1. I have been a patient of Dr. Pakier for 1 year. I choose him after seeing several other psychiatrists who were unable to help me. I had seen him listed in L.A. magazine as one of the top psychiatrists in Los Angeles.He has been able to help me with his excellent diagnostic skills and knowledge of psychopharmacology after many others had failed.

January 31st, 2011

Executive Director of an Assisted Living Community

I have 8 residents that are patients of Dr. Pakier. They have all commented that he is on time, always and spends the entire session with the patient. His follow in returning calls is prompt. Also, their mental problems have improved dramaticaly, making our facility a better place to live. In fact, my residents under his care have commented that they have referred him to other residents, as well as friends and other family members. Thank you Dr. Pakier

November 28th, 2010

I felt like he was kind of slimey, asking the same question about my sexuality again and again. Just a slightly weird quality to this one...

June 7th, 2010

Absolutely awful

I was concerned that maybe Dr. Pakier just didn't provide myself with professional and needed service, but after touching base with a couple of physician friends they let me know that a number of their clients were as disappointed and appalled as myself. The total amount of time spent would be 3-5 minutes, there is no bedside manner whatsoever, you are simply a number.

March 8th, 2017