Dr. Oscar Paniagua MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 18th, 2015
Absolutely the best. Explains everything, very compassionate and listens. Best of all a praying man!

April 5th, 2014
Best doctor I've ever had
Dr.Paniagua AKA Dr.P is by far the best physician I have ever had. Both me, my husband and mother see him. He spends so much time with us and was able to fix some heart blockage others couldn't. He listened to me and has fit me in on a booked day before and also has taken the time to check on me with a personal phone call. Dr.Paniagua's nurse Brittany also prayed with us before a procedure and told us the truth about every situation in an easy to understand way and made us laugh. She has also responded quickly to every call or request I've made.I have never felt more like family to a physician and his staff than with this man. My only further wish is that he treated all specialties so my family and I could have all docs like him.

May 21st, 2012
Smart and caring
Amazing Physician who gets things done and truly cares about his patients. The previous reviewer was spot on, he is a rare find. His Nurse Brittany is amazing as well. They have both went above and beyond their call of duty for my family member.I am go glad we found him!

December 17th, 2011
A Rare Find
I had a heart attack and was care flighted to Tyler. Dr Paniagua was on call and he saved my life. After surgery, the hospital and office visits were as if he had no other patients waiting. The breadth of his knowledge is astounding. The individualized attention is wonderful and so rare in a specialist.