A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Perez has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Perez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Perez practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near La Puente, CA.
See La Puente Family Physicians, La Puente Primary Care Doctors, and La Puente Internists.