A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Perez has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Perez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Perez practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near La Puente, CA.
See La Puente Family Physicians, La Puente General Practitioners, and La Puente Internists.