Dr. Oscar Pozo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Pozo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016

Expected help for anxiety, left office in tears after being called "worst patient ever" because I kept asking why I was being balance billed

Two-person office run by husband and wife Norma and Oscar. Norma does not speak English. Despite showing my insurance card with a $45 copay, was over billed at $150. When asked for an explanation, said that I don't understand how my insurance works. After asking again and again for clarification and receiving the same response with a condescending tone (saying she has to have patience with me because I have difficulty understanding things), promised she would look into the matter and refund me next week after calling my insurance. That never happened. I had to call my carrier for help. After the insurance conducted their investigation they stated that Dr. Pozo "may not balance bill under the terms of his contract" and "was reminded of his contractual obligations regarding authorizations", as his wife nor he ever tried to contact my insurance as promised verbally. If I had not received help from my carrier I would have been out $150 and worse off emotionally. When my relative called he continuously referred to patients as "special patients with mental disturbances" who respond differently than others and tend to be overanxious or distressed". He also stated that he turns away patients with Obamacare. Bedside manner and courtesy are nonexistent. I'm glad my billing was fixed, but I'll never be able to shake off the added trauma of this one time visit. Good luck if you're in a last minute bind and can't find anyone else for your medication management, you'll need it.

May 28th, 2015

Warning about Dr. Danillo Pozo

Dr. Danillo Pozo is not an honest man. First, he used to consult people in his home office back in 1996, charging $30 dollars per session, and probably not reporting it to the government. Second, he never solved anything. Third, he is completely unethical in his psychiatry making innappropriate homophobic remarks and comparisons to cause problems so people can be according to his perception. He should be fired and encarcerrated.

February 11th, 2010

The only Doctor I trust for my personal issues.

August 1st, 2009

Dr. Pozo is one of the few Doctor's that focused on the human aspect and needs that we had. He personally followed up.

September 2nd, 2008

Great experience

Dr. Pozo takes time for his patients, and his practice is reminiscent to past times when a doctor provided "health CARE".

August 30th, 2008