A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Reicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Reicher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Reicher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reicher graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reicher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reicher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Reicher practice?
Dr. Oscar Reicher practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lincoln Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Surgeons, Lincoln Park Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Lincoln Park Sports Medicine Doctors.