A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Reicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Reicher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reicher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reicher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Reicher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reicher graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reicher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar A Reicher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Reicher practice?
- Dr. Oscar Reicher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Reicher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, NJ.
See Wayne Surgeons.