inactive

Oscar R Rosales MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
Dr Rosales has been my cardiologist for ten years and I hope for the next ten as well. He's an outstanding professional who is a great communicator...overall probably the best doctor I've ever had in my life. Appointments are not that easy in his new office and waiting time is now typically an hour (because of his new group affiliation). It's worth it, just be aware and plan accordingly.

January 21st, 2015
Outstanding
Outstanding cardiologist. He saved my life.

December 30th, 2011
Dr. Rosales has the best bedside manner and truely takes the time to listen to you. Outstanding and caring physician.

October 26th, 2011
Excellent bedside manners and unbelievably knowledgable. I often have many questions and Dr. Rosales is always willing to take the time to answer those questions. I would highly recommend him for those with Marfan syndrome and related connective tissue disorders as he is well versed in the cardio management for these cases.

September 2nd, 2011
Best physician I have ever worked with..
I know Dr. Rosales well as a physician and as a person, because I spend many years working close to him and his patients.He is not only a great human being, but also and unbelievable doctor.Extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, his bed side manners are impeccable and his patience is way above and behind expectations.He is also my husbands physician, with out him my husband most certainly will not be alive today, and for that Im eternally grateful.All my relatives and friends will always get recommended to him for any cardiology need.We both love him very much and will not trade him for a million dollars.a million!! That says a lot!

March 24th, 2010
Awesom
There is just one word to describe this doctor. Competent, Awesome. I have never met a more compassite doctor. This was does the unbelievable- he actually takes care of you! He is everyone's doctor. So compassionate and caring. He goes out of his way for all his patients

April 26th, 2009
He saved my life!
I had been seen for months by the head of cardiology at Baylor Medical School here in Houston. That doctor misdiagnosed my problem. Dr. Rosales was able to diagnose my problem quickly - and to bring in the best available surgeon to treat my condition. He is extremely compassionate - along with his clinical expertise. I am blessed to have him as my cardiologist.