A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Sablan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Sablan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Sablan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sablan graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Sablan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Mangrero Sablan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar M. Sablan practice?
- Dr. Oscar Sablan has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Sablan practices Internal Medicine near Firebaugh, CA.
See Firebaugh Internists.