A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Saffold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Saffold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Saffold, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Saffold graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Saffold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Elmwood Saffold MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Saffold practice?
- Dr. Oscar Saffold has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Saffold practices Dermatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Cleveland Dermatologists.