A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Salter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Salter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Salter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salter graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Salter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Richard Salter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar R. Salter practice?
- Dr. Oscar Salter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Salter practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.