A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Salvatierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Salvatierra is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvatierra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Salvatierra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Salvatierra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatierra graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Salvatierra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Salvatierra MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Salvatierra practice?
- Dr. Oscar Salvatierra has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Salvatierra practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.