A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Salvatierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Salvatierra, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatierra graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Salvatierra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvatierra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans