A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Salvatierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Salvatierra is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Salvatierra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvatierra graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Salvatierra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Salvatierra MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Salvatierra practice?
- Dr. Oscar Salvatierra has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Salvatierra practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.