A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Sandoval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Sandoval, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Sandoval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Eduardo Sandoval MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Oscar Sandoval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Sandoval practices Urology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Urologists.