A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Schwartz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar A Schwartz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Oscar Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Schwartz practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.